We use the latest technology to give you a complete drawing showing you the size, location and depth of services with a drawing that’s easy to understand.
The new British Standard was introduced to the Utility Mapping Market, PAS 128.
PAS 128 compliant utility survey is a cost effective risk management tool for mitigating both Health & Safety and financial risks.
- Demonstrate compliance with all Health and Safety regulations and ensure best practice for your company and employees
- Avoid heavily congested areas for new utility routes
- Unnecessary excavation kept to a minimum
- Highly accurate data provided
- Locate utilities on what appears to be disused ground
- Detect and map underground utilities before you start on site, minimising risk of injury to workers and neighbours
- Improve project planning, reduce project downtime and avoid costly rescheduling
- Detect underground fuel tanks, data cables and fibre optics
- Identify safe areas for boreholes, locations, window samples and trial pits
- Embark on your construction project with confidence